الثلاثاء، 19 فبراير 2008

My College

Since I'm a student I would like to tell you about my college which I like it very much & feel so proud that I'm completing my higher education here because my Maths teacher studied here befor 5 years ago...It's located in south-east of the Sultanate of Oman in a town called Ibri. I think it's location is amazing due to mountains the you see around .As a result I don't feel that I'm far from my hometown because I came from a mountainous village as well.

It's campus is so large & has a big hostel for girls but just for those who live 120 K.m far away & I think this police is't quite good because when some students come late in the morning, lecturers make them absent & that what happened with my best friend..It has 2 cafeterias , one for boys & that is in the college and another for girls wich is in our hostel

هناك تعليق واحد:

mesa-dream يقول...

these is very intersting blogs.
cotain information about oman but it is very lettel i think it will be more beautiful if you add more information about oman...