السبت، 8 مارس 2008

My Shadow


In general, you won't be able to see your shadow at night , yet I can. Don't think I'm a witch because I just see my best friend who almost always is with me . The reason for that name (My Shadow) is because she is amiable and cordial. She never reveals my secrets but gives me good solutions for my problems. I met her last year in the hostel , although she wasn't my room-mate but noe she is so I always see her, talk with her and we enjoy our time.The second reason is that she has almost similar personality to me. For example, she is quiet, shy, kind and helpful. She likes to travel to different parts of the world to know about others' cultures, believes and sees the beauty of the nature. Another thing that might surprised you is that her father works in military, has no sisters, cherful and is the third among his brothers and my father is like that too.When our room-mates knew about these facts they called us twins.

I'm so happey that I met such wonderful girl who will be with me till we complete our bachelor degree. However, there is something that makes me so upset whenever I remember it and that is after four years we won't see each other because she is from the capital while I live in a samall village in the north-west.The Destiny might take us to different places, yet it can't take our hearts.

هناك تعليق واحد:

corny يقول...

All of us have shadow but the difference is how to deal with and make a friendship.